"Let’s dream together, Badger" said little Luie Beane. #momlife #momblog
Hellogoodbye has a new album and I am just now finding out about it?!?
carissa-xy were you aware of this?!?!
Yeah I listened to it a while ago and didn’t like it nearly as much as Would it Kill You so I never listened to it again. hahaha. Maybe I should give it another go!
Rules: You can tell a lot about someone by the type of music they listen to. Hit shuffle on your iphone, ipod, itunes, media player, etc…and write down the first 10 songs. Pass this on to 10 people. One rule: no skipping.
- Call it a day - The Raconteurs
- Grace - Steel Train
- Messes of Men- mewithoutYou
- Minority - Green Day
- Fakin’ It - Simon & Garfunkel
- Wishful Thinking - The Album Leaf
- Outgrown - Rosie Harlow & the Tall tale boys
- Break it Out - The Rocket Summer
- Can’t let it Go - Goo Goo Dolls
- Slave to the Grind - Skid Row
"When someone says, “I haven’t felt God in a long time. I feel like He is gone. He left me.” I would just tell them, “He said He would never leave you nor forsake you. He is as close as the mention of His name. Just believe that. You don’t need to feel Him to know He is with you. Just believe Him. Don’t make God a feeling. He is not a feeling. He’s Spirit and Truth, and He lives in you.”"